WESTON METHODIST CHURCH HAS REOPENED FOR WORSHIP
Following discussions between our Superintending Minister, local preacher, worship leaders and stewards, Weston Methodist Church has reopened for worship.
Services are held fortnightly at Weston Methodist Church with a Circuit “Live Zoom” service being available on the other weeks.
Sunday 19th September – Worship
10:30am – led by David Hemingway
Tuesday 28th September – 10:30am Prayer Meeting
Tuesday 28th September – 7:00pm Church Meetings
General Church Meeting
Church Council Meeting
Sunday 3rd October – Worship
10:30am – led by Rev Pauline Salter
Tuesday 12th October – 10:30am Bible Study
Sunday 17th October – Worship
10:30am – led by Jean Harrison
Tuesday 26th October – 10:30am Prayer Meeting
Sunday 31st October – Worship
10:30am – led by Rev Richard Ashmore
Please note, our Covid safety arrangements are as follows:
- Wearing a face covering on the premises is a matter for personal responsibility.
- We have hand sanitisers on entry to the building.
- We use track and trace with a QR code and also take names of all those attending services.
- Keeping external doors open is difficult due to traffic noise, but we keep internal doors open and can open a few windows.
- We are practicing social distancing as far as possible in the Chapel.
- We will be serving refreshments after the service for those who wish to stay.
- We originally had a one-way system through the Chapel, but as there are only a few of us at present, we enter and exit at the front of the Chapel whilst keeping a respectful distance from each other.
- As we are still practicing social distancing, and with the Chapel being relatively small, please let Sue McCready-Shea know if you wish to attend any of our services by the Thursday evening before a service if possible. This is to enable the seating to be suitably allocated in advance to ensure the safety of everyone.